Condition générale d´utilisation
If you would like to become the user of our webshop we kindly ask you to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions detailed below. You should only use our webshop and take our services/products if you agree all the listed points below and consider it as binding agreement between you and Caxtool Ltd. the provider and owner of this webshop. This documentation wont be filed, it is issued and considered only in electronic way, it does not refer to any codex. If you have any questions concerning the operation of this webshop or invoicing and delivery process please feel free to contact us.
The Hungarian text is binding.
Table of content:
• Impressum / Company details
• Offered goods and services
• Categories of the offered products
• Order information
• Porcessing the orders
• Steps of ordering
• Receiving the order
• How to modify user data
• False in performance
• Return policy
• How to return the order
Detailed information can be found about delivery options, delivery times and delivery costs under "Payment and Delivery Information" menu.
Impressum / Company details
The shown products are only available via online ordering and will be shipped with home delivery service.
Categories of the offered products
Regisration is a requirement of placing an order in our webshop. Precise delivery and billing address have to be given at the regisration. Please note that we cannot take responsibility for faults as results of not correct information given by the user.
The orders are process every working day between 9:30 and 17:00.
Orders can be placed before and after the duration of the processing as well. Ordinary performance time is 10 days after the confirmation of the order.
Please note that pictures shown in the product details are only illustrations and may differ form the reality. We keep the right to refuse partly or fully the orders. In these cases we inform the user in e-mail and the money will be returned (wire transfer).
Steps of ordering
1. Place the choosen product into the chart.
2. In Chart view If you wish to continue shopping click on the button „continue shopping”. If you do not wish to add any more items check the quantity of the ordered product. Adjust 0 value for an item what you wish to remove from your shopping chart or click the delete button. Shopping chart preview will be reloaded after clicking on "Update" button.
3. If you have placed all the needed items into your chart and adjusted the quantities click on „Checkout” button.
4. Please check / choose your delivery details.
5. Click on "Next" to check / choose your shipping method. Click „Next” to set Payment method. Click „Next” once again for order summary.
6. In the Checkout Confirmation page you can see and also modify your delivery / invoicing / payment and order details. To finalize and send your order click on "Confirm order" after accepting the shopping conditions.
7. After sending the order you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing the details of your order.
Please carefully check your invoicing and delivery details just like your e-mail address and telephone number as we cannot take responsibility for faults as results of not correct information given by the user. If you do not receive the confirmation e-mail in 48 hours please check your spam folder or/and the fulness of your inbox. Normally the confirmation e-mail should be received in a few minutes after sending the order but maximum 48 hours at the latest.
Receiving the order
Orders wich come back with notice „refused to receive” or „address cannot be found” can only be sent out again if the delivery costs is paid again.
How to modify user data
Please note that Caxtool Ltd. cannot take responsibility for faults as a result of incorrect delivery and billing details. So we kindly ask you to carefully fill the registration form.
In case of any change in your details you can modify your data by clicking on „Account” button afer logging in. You can also modify your details at the end of the ordering process and the newly given details will be saved automaticly. You can also add more delivery/billing addresses and choose from the list the one you would like to use while placing your order.
False in performance
False performance is reasonable if the order details in the confirmation e-mail differ from the parcel’s content (for example different quality, different unit). The false performance is not reasonable if the faults are the result of incorrectly given user data and/or order details (product unit, type, colour, quantity…etc).
If the false performance is reasonable the owner of the webshop (Caxtool Ltd.) will contact the customer in order to find a solution and make an agreement of the reasonable compensation. This agreeement has to be issued in written form.
Any claims can be announced via the contacts below:
The customer has the right to withdraw the order in 14 working days after receiving the order without any specified reason. In this case the customer have to send back the order and pay the cost of the return delivery. The Customer have 28 days to return the order after reciving it. No other costs can be charged to the customer however the company can claim the return of the expenses arisen from not proper use.
After receiving the returned order Caxtool Ltd. will transfer the amount of the order to the customer’s bank account in 30 days.
How to return the order
If you wish to withdraw the order you must inform us on any of the given contact details (phone, fax, e-mail) in 14 working days after receiving the order. If you wish to send your withdraw notice by post the date of the post stamp will be considered as the date of the return announcement according to the 8 working days announcement deadline. If you wish to announce your return request on phone the date of announcement will be the date of your phone call according to the 14 working days announcement deadline. In case of return the Company don’t have to pay back the extra delivery cost, only the normal delivery cost to the costumer. After receiving the returned order we will open the parcel and record the process with video camera to record the condition of the returned goods. Pay attention on proper usage of the goods as the expenses arisen from not proper use have to be paid by the customer.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as registering, ordering products, or entering contests, Caxtool Ltd. may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, Caxtool Ltd. may require that you provide us personal information, such as your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and other personal identifying information.
Caxtool Ltd. collects this information in order to record and support your participation in the activities you select. If you order a product, for example, the information is used to mail to you the items ordered and to provide you with any benefits that may be made available to registered users. If you enter a contest, information is collected to qualify the entry and contact you regarding the contest or prize awards. Caxtool Ltd. also uses information that you provide as part of our effort to keep you informed about special offers, and other Caxtool Ltd. products and services.
Caxtool Ltd. recognises and appreciates the importance of responsible use of this information. If you do not want the information you provide to Caxtool Ltd. to be used to inform you of other products and special offers, and you indicate this preference when you provide the information to us, we will honour your preference.
Your personal information is password-protected to prevent unauthorised access to it. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone.
Data handling registration number: NAIH-102624
What are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
Cookies are small files—usually consisting of letters and numbers—placed on your computer, tablet, phone, or similar device, when you use that device to visit a web site. Cookies are widely used by web site owners to make their web sites operate, work more efficiently, and provide analytic information.
These are the different types of Cookies we and our service providers may use on our Sites:
- Essential Cookies. These Cookies are required for the operation of our Sites (for example, to enable you to log into secure areas of our web site or use a shopping cart). These Cookies enable you to move around the Sites and use their features. Disabling these Cookies will encumber the Sites’ performance and may make the features and service unavailable.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies. These Cookies allow us to analyze activities on our Sites and on other sites where we post content in order to improve and optimize the way our Sites work. For example, we may use these types of Cookies to ensure that visitors can easily find the information they are looking for on our web sites. One way we do this is to recognize and count the number of visitors and see how they move around our web site when they are using it. Analytics cookies also help us measure the performance of our advertising campaigns in order to help us improve our advertising campaigns and to optimize our Sites’ content for those who engage with our advertising.
- Functionality Cookies. These Cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Advertising Cookies. These Cookies record your online activities, including your visits to our Sites, the pages you have visited, and the links and advertisements you have clicked. One purpose of this is to help make the content displayed on our Sites more relevant to you. Another purpose is to allow us and our service providers to deliver advertisements or other communications to you that are designed to be more relevant to your apparent interests. When we and our service providers do so, this also involves partners such as publishers, data management platforms, and demand side platforms that help to manage the data. For example, if you look at one page on one of our Sites, we may cause an advertisement to be delivered to you, on our Sites or on other sites, for products referenced on that page or for similar products and services. We and our service providers and partners may also append other data to information collected by these Cookies, including information obtained from third parties, and share this information with third parties for the purpose of delivering ads to you.
How does Caxtool Ltd. Collect and Use Other Information?
- Help us and third parties obtain information about your visits to the Sites;
- Process your orders;
- Analyze your visiting patterns to improve our Sites;
- Deliver advertising, communications, and content from us and third parties, on our Sites and those of third parties, specific to your interests;
- Remember your language and other preferences;
- Help you obtain information you are looking for;
- Provide a safe and secure service for online transactions;
- Measure how many people use our Sites, and how they use them, to keep our Sites running efficiently and to better understand our Sites’ audiences.
- If you register on one of our Sites, or otherwise provide us with your personal information, we may associate that information with other information we collect from or about you or that you provide, information regarding your use of our Sites, or information we receive from or about you from third parties. We will use this combined data for marketing and analytics purposes.
How Long do Cookies Stay on My Device?
Other Cookies operate from the time you visit an Caxtool Ltd. service to the end of that particular web browsing session. These Cookies expire and are automatically deleted when you close your Internet browser. These Cookies are called “session” Cookies.
Some Cookies will stay on your device between browsing sessions—they do not expire when you close your browser. These Cookies are called “persistent” Cookies. The length of time a persistent Cookie stays on your device varies from Cookie to Cookie. We and others use persistent Cookies for a variety of purposes, such as to store your preferences so that they are available for the next visit, and to keep a more accurate account of how often you visit our Sites, how often you return, how your use of the Sites may vary over time, and the effectiveness of advertising efforts.
Who Puts the Cookies on My Device?
Cookies may be placed on your device by Caxtool Ltd. as the Site operator. These Cookies are called “first party” Cookies. Some Cookies may be placed on your device by a party other than Caxtool Ltd.. These Cookies are called “third party” Cookies. For example, a Caxtool Ltd. partner may place a third party Cookie to enable online chat services.
Cookies may also be used that allow us and third parties to know when you visit our Sites, and to understand how you interact with e-mails, advertisements, or other content. Through Cookies, aggregate and other information not identifying individual users (such as your operating system, browser version, and the URL you came from, including from e-mails and advertisements) may be obtained and used to enhance your experience and understand traffic patterns. This technology counts the number of users who visit a particular service from specific banner advertisements outside the Caxtool Ltd. Site or who clicked on links or graphics included in e-mail newsletters received from Caxtool Ltd.. It is also used as a tool to compile aggregated statistics about how Caxtool Ltd. Sites are used, to perform analytics and help us to optimize our Sites, and to help serve you advertising based on your interests, as described in further detail below.
How do I Manage Cookies?
You can decide whether or not to accept Cookies. One way you can do this is through your Internet browser’s settings. Most Internet browsers allow some control of most Cookies through the browser settings (Please note that if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies you may not be able to access parts of our web site.). The following web sites provide information on how to adjust the Cookies settings on some popular browsers:
You can also use a browser plug-in such as Ghostery* from Ghostery, Inc. or the Tracking Protection List* from TRUSTe. (A browser plug-in is a piece of software which adds extra capabilities to your browser—for example, to play video or scan for viruses.). Adobe Flash Player* is software for viewing multimedia on a computer. Web sites that use Adobe Flash* may store flash cookies on user’s devices to remember settings, preferences, and usage similar to other types of Cookies. These flash Cookies may also be known as Flash Local Shared Objects (LSOs). Caxtool Ltd. may use Flash LSOs to provide special content, such as video and animation playback. You can find a good summary of how to manage Flash LSOs at http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html.
Privacy at Caxtool Ltd.
Caxtool Ltd. is committed to privacy. For more information about Caxtool Ltd.'s approach to privacy see our General Terms and Conditions.
How to Contact Us
6791 Szeged, Dorozsmai út 157.
This Notice updates and supersedes previous versions. We may change this Notice at any time. The “LAST UPDATED” section at the bottom of this page lists when this Notice was last revised. Any changes to this Notice will become effective when we make the revised Notice available on or through the Sites.